Habitat’s new goal of 50 new homes in 5 years has their whole organization–from staff; to volunteers, cialis to donors– excited and enthusiastic.
We learned Habitat has evolved into the community’s largest developer and they are truly bringing a lot good to the community. Check out the video I’ve made for you to see some of the homes they’ve made; the volunteers in action; and what they’re planning for the future.
Quick Habitat Facts from the Tour and Video
- More than 300 children and adults have been helped by the program
- More than $9-million in new assessed tax value has been added by Habitat’s home building
- $175,000 in property taxes has been generated
- Habitat helps redevelop blighted areas
- Sparks redevelopment in the community
You can take the bus tour and learn about volunteering for Habitat. Here’s their contact information:
P.S. I am also proud to say congratulations to all of the REALTORS© in the Greater Orange County Area on the sponsorship of their 4th Habitat House, at 72 Benkard Ave, which will be dedicated on Sunday March 18th.